Letmevote UK is part of Letmevote EU, an independent citizens' group promoting active citizenship in the EU. We promote voter registration and participation of all EU citizens, including mobile EU citizens, who live and work in other EU countries than the one they come from. We believe in a Europe of the people, of engaged citizens, and of active communities.
- About my Vote – Registration Info UK
- Another Europe is Possible
- Citizens Pact
- Democracy in Europe Movement DIEM25
- ECI Now
- Electoral Reform Services
- Environmentalists for Europe E4E
- Europe in the UK
- European Alternatives
- European Citizens Initiative Register
- European Commission in UK
- European Movement International
- European Movement UK
- Europeens Sans Frontieres (ESF)
- Fear and Hope Report 2016
- Good Europe
- Healthier in the EU
- Hope not Hate
- Jon Worth's Blog
- Scientists for EU
- Students for Europe
- The Democratic Society
- The Electoral Reform Society
European Public Health Alliance (EPHA) EP2014
EPHA is Europe’s leading NGO advocating for better health. In its Manifesto forEP2014 EPHA calls on political parties and individual MEP candidates to rank health and well-being as high as possible.
European Disability Forum EP2014 Manifesto
The European Disability Forum is an independent NGO that represents the interests of 80 million Europeans with disabilities. This outlines its manifesto for EP2014.
EuroCarers Manifesto EP2014
All Member States face the same challenges in terms of long-term care provision. Eurocarers’ Manifesto for EP2014 gives guidance to MEP candidates how they can support carers.